Sunday, November 16, 2008

On tagging on the wrong board

When I first read the messages on top of some tagboards, I thought, 'Woah, why so worked up? It's just a little tag.' Some were more gracious though, welcoming people to spam and all. I have 2 boards myself, and though there were people who has tagged wrongly because of the lag in time of installing the 2nd one. I forgive those who has tagged wrongly, for who knows, they might have been blind enough to miss my Size 3 font.

But what I find retarded is people who purposely tag wrongly and leave without even apologising. Lookie, where are your basic manners? Momma didn't teach you? I've already stated that board was for Enquiries Only. Do I have to put it explicitly that Enquiries only, Fucktards who continue to advertise at this board will have their family cursed? Well well, of course us little girls can't be big meanies like that. After all, you will never know which faces are hiding behind the walls of anonymity through the internet.

Yesterday some retard posted 3x on the board without apologising. Spamming and tagging at the wrong board, and then leaving without apologising. A blatant display of the lack of blogshop etiquette. Today I found someone who has tagged at Both tagboards. woah relax girl. I totally understand your desperation for people to buy your cheapass clothes. But you blinded by your thirst for dough that you couldn't see I had 2 tagboards? And it can't possibly be both are for advertising right? After all, I'm not a moron like you, yknow.

Ok, after such a long post, I now want to make it clear that there being 2 boards, obviously only one is for advertising. Look before you tag, aight. Of course I won't be stupid enough to list down the retards who have flouted the rules, why do free advertising for them. I understand that humans do err, so apologise if you've done wrong. I've said it, so if you get heaps of unpleasant curses and names then please don't blame anyone but yourself.

P.S. Should you develop any worked-up reactions toward this post and feel like voicing your views, please direct them to the Enquiries tagboard. But I'm guessing only the guilty will, so tag at your own discretion.